A Distribution Transformer is a step down transformer primarily used for electric power distribution. The step down electric power is then used for industrial and individual purposes. The transformer is usually small in size and filled with insulating oil.
There are multiple types of distribution transformers used such as:
- Single phase transformer
- Multi-phase transformer
- Pad mounted transformer
- Pole mounted transformer
- Underground transformer
These transformers are developed and designed in compliance with international quality standards. Further, clients can avail these transformers from us in various dimensions as per their choice.
- Capacity : 500KVA to Customer Requirement.
- Primary voltage: 11,22,33kv.
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz.
- Phase: Three Phase
- Cooling: ONAN, ONAF, AN
- Vector Group: Dyn11, Dy11,YNd11 etc.,
- Design standards: IEC 60076, IS 2026
- Tapping: Off Circuit Tap changer or On load tap changer for remote/auto/parallel operation can also be offered
- High mechanical strength
- Strong ability to withstand short circuit
- Low partial discharge
- Good thermal stability
- Efficient energy conservation
- Cost Efficiency
- Various types and wide usage areas
- Transmitting and distributing power
- More suitable structure for on-site maintenance / repair
Padmavahini provides various types of custom-built solutions from its product range to cater to different applications.
Home & Business
Electric & Electronics
Powerful and Effective cooperation lasting for years!
The high quality parameters followed by us in the manufacturing process has fetched for us ISO 9001:2015 certification